There’s something about playing with feet that just feels so good. Maybe it’s the way they feel in your hands, or the way they look when they’re all wrinkly from being in the water. Whatever the reason, there’s no denying that playing with feet can be a lot of fun.
Here are some tips for how to get the most out of your foot-playing experience:
1. Make sure your feet are clean and dry before you start. There’s nothing worse than trying to play with dirty feet!
2. Start by massaging your feet with your hands. This will help to relax them and get them ready for some fun.
3. Use your fingers to tickle and tease your feet. This is a great way to get them nice and sensitive.
4. Use your tongue to lick and nibble on your feet. This is sure to drive them crazy!
5. Use toys or other objects to stimulate your feet. This can be anything from feathers to electric toothbrushes. Get creative and have fun!
6. Remember to listen to your partner and stop if they’re not enjoying it. Playing with feet should be fun for both of you!
So go ahead and give it a try. Playing with feet can be a great way to add some spice to your sex life. Who knows, you might just find that you enjoy it as much as your partner does!
First, touch your partner’s feet lightly with your fingertips to tease them. Gently trace the contours of their feet with your fingertips. Take some time to explore every nook and cranny of their feet. Once you have teased and tantalized their feet enough, you can move on to more playful activities. Try tickling their feet with your emails or gently nibbling on their toes. Whatever you do, make sure you pay attention to your partner’s reactions and stop if they seem uncomfortable.